The Bartlett Woodland Treasures Master Gardeners will have a booth about native and invasive plants at the 2017 Hawk Watch Festival sponsored by the Audubon Society of Greenwich. The booth will focus on the value of planting natives and the negative effects of allowing invasives to thrive. Look forward to great information and some free gifts.
The festival is a family friendly nature event celebrating the fall season and annual migration of raptors at the Audubon Center. The Festival will feature:
- Live Raptor Shows (at 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3 p.m. each day)
- Rehabilitated Hawk Releases (4 p.m. each day)
- Music from Songs-for-Seeds
- Petting Zoo (meet a kangaroo and bearded dragon, take a goat for a stroll and pet baby animals)
- Drive a Tesla Radio-Flyer in a mini racing track
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Face Painting
- Games & Crafts
- Local Exhibitors
- Delicious Food
Tickets can be purchased here.
Drop by The Bartlett's Booth and say hello!