Jane von Trapp, CEO of the Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens, joins Tony Savino from WGCH Radio to talk Christmas trees. In this informative segment, you will learn how to care for a living Christmas tree in your home. Then after the holidays, how to plant the tree outdoors as a gift that gives for generations to come!
- Why you should consider bringing in a living Christmas tree
- Where to place the tree in the home
- The importance of caring for the root ball
- How long to keep a tree indoors
- Replanting the tree outside after the holidays
We wish you all a Happy Holiday and hope that you will consider a living tree this year. Enjoy!