Become a Member
Visitors at the Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens discover the exceptional beauty of the property’s habitats, trails, gardens, majestic trees and plant collections. The Bartlett’s pristine and expansive, 93-acre property is a “living classroom” to many children and adults who enroll in classes and camp programs each year. New blooms and discoveries teem each season, inspiring visitors and students of all ages to cherish the earth’s resources and protect it for generations to come.
Members of the Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens provide invaluable support for the preservation of and education at this resplendent landscape. Join or renew today and help one of Stamford’s treasured, natural resources flourish.
Senior Family (65+): $50
Benefits for all Bartlett members include:
- Invitations to Bartlett programs, activities, and events
- Discounts at Bartlett signature events
- Discounts on selective educational programs and classes
- 10% discount at plant sales and Bartlett gift items (excluding Honey)
- Discounts at local nurseries and select organizations
- Free admission and/or additional benefits at over 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands through the American Horticultural Society. Find participating 2017 Reciprocal Admissions Programs! Restrictions may apply.
Notable Tree Memberships
Charter Oak: $1000
Additional benefits for Notable Tree Memberships include:
- 15% discount at plant sales and Bartlett gift items (excluding Honey)
- A private tour of the Bartlett grounds (Heartnut membership: 6 people, Charter Oak membership: 12 people)
Doggie Membership: $25
Doggie Membership benefits include:
- FREE leash!
- Access to 10 hiking trails on 93 acres of a little slice of canine heaven.
- Free doggie waste bags.
- Opportunity to meet doggie playmates.
- Free OPIN dog training classes on Wednesday evenings.
A doggie membership can be purchased by contacting Angela MacManus at 203-517-4305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.