Subscribe to our newsletter to find out when we have new openings, and about everything happening at the Bartlett.
Volunteers are always needed at the Bartlett. Click here for more information about volunteering.
Marketing & Media Specialist
Description: Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens in Stamford, CT is seeking an individual who is well versed in the use of social media, marketing, and website development. This is a part-time position of approximately 16 hours per week.
- Maintenance of website
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, and messaging
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video) that encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the Bartlett’s social and website content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (education, development, etc.) to manage reputation and coordinate actions
- Execute the day-to-day delivery of email marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations
- Proven working experience in marketing and as a digital media specialist
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Must be adept at handling pressure and working under deadlines
- Adequate knowledge of web design and web development
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented
Please send resume, letter of inquiry, and 3 professional references to Jane von Trapp at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.